Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 to get alloy wheels as an option
The flagship Royal Enfield offerings, Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 will soon be offered with additional accessories. These include alloy wheels, electric accessories and also luggage options. The official Royal Enfield website has already listed these sections with a "coming soon" label.
2019 Royal 650 with alloy wheels rendered
We believe the luggage options will consist of panniers and other supporting accessories whereas the electrical addons might include auxiliary lights. The addition of alloy wheels will make the new 650s second offering from RE as presently it is only offered on the Thunderbird X. Here's a detailed list down of the other accessories that you can fit on your Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 in India.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 was easily the most anticipated motorcycle of 2018!
The fuel-injected, air/oil-cooled 650cc parallel twin motor produces 47PS at 7,100rpm and 52Nm at 4,000rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycles also get a slip-assist clutch. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Twin draws inspiration from the yesteryear Royal Enfield Interceptor and it looks in line with the modern classics seen from other manufacturers. The Continental GT 650 Twin, on the other hand, is an ode to the cafe racer culture that was dominant a few years ago.
Also see: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650 | First Ride
Starts Rs 2,56,372
Starts Rs 2,65,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh