Rolls Royce Dawn to launch in India on June 24
Rolls Royce has geared up to launch the convertible avatar of its ultra luxury coupe Wraith, the Dawn. This two door, four seater vehicle will be propelled by a mammoth 6.6-litre twin-turbo V12, with a different tuning than the Wraith producing a chunky 570PS of power and 780Nm of torque. All of those horses will be directed to the rear wheels via an automatic 8 speed ZF gearbox.
The feature list on the Dawn comprises of the Satellite Aided Transmission system which anticipates the road ahead with the help of GPS and in accordance to your driving style preps the transmission for changes. It also borrows BMW's iDrive system to control the infotainment and a 16 speakers Bespoke audio system which is tuned to sound great even with the roof down. Not to mention the regular bells and whistles along with the array of customisations on offer, an experience in itself is buying a Rolls Royce.
Dawn is based on the Wraith coupe but as much as 80 per cent of the bodywork on the convertible is new. It also has new suspension system with new air springs and revised anti roll bars.
The car which Rolls Royce claim is the most silent convertible in the world is slated to launch in India on June 24 at an expected price tag of Rs 6 crore. Stay tuned to Overdrive for more information regarding the launch and the car.
Starts Rs 6.25 Crore
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch