Road Safety Week rally organised by Tata Motors and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers
Tata Motors is the latest to join the league of manufacturers observing Road Safety Week from January 11 to 17, 2015. Representatives from the company, in collaboration with the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) and Society for Automotive Fitness and Environment (SAFE), took to the streets of Mumbai for a rally march from Concorde Motors, Worli Naka to the iconic Worli Sea Face to spread the message of road safety.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division also joined in the proceedings to show solidarity with the cause of safer roads for pedestrians and motorists.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division leads the rally
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer