Road Safety Week rally organised by Tata Motors and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers
Tata Motors is the latest to join the league of manufacturers observing Road Safety Week from January 11 to 17, 2015. Representatives from the company, in collaboration with the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) and Society for Automotive Fitness and Environment (SAFE), took to the streets of Mumbai for a rally march from Concorde Motors, Worli Naka to the iconic Worli Sea Face to spread the message of road safety.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division also joined in the proceedings to show solidarity with the cause of safer roads for pedestrians and motorists.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division leads the rally
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits