Road Safety Week rally organised by Tata Motors and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers
Tata Motors is the latest to join the league of manufacturers observing Road Safety Week from January 11 to 17, 2015. Representatives from the company, in collaboration with the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) and Society for Automotive Fitness and Environment (SAFE), took to the streets of Mumbai for a rally march from Concorde Motors, Worli Naka to the iconic Worli Sea Face to spread the message of road safety.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division also joined in the proceedings to show solidarity with the cause of safer roads for pedestrians and motorists.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division leads the rally
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?