Revolt's all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India today
Revolt's all-electric motorcycle which has been teased via design sketches is scheduled to be launched in India today. So far we know the all-electric bike has received the ARAI certification for having a single charge range of 156 kms. Also, the bike sports a top speed of 85 kmph. Revolt claims its electric motorcycle has also passed the 10.2-degree gradient test, which is considered to be a crucial one. The motorcycle is also claimed to be India's first AI enabled (artificial enabled), all-electric two-wheeler.
The design sketches revealed earlier give us an idea that the motorcycle will be style conventionally and will have a comfortable rider's triangle to offer. The handlebars will be low and flat while the position of the footpegs will be relaxed.
The cycle parts will include USD (upside down) forks in the front and a monoshock in the rear. The brakes will be radially mounted, however, it is too soon to say if the bike will have an ABS (antilock braking system) or not.
Expect the price tag to be around Rs 1 lakh and the bike will rival other motorcycles in this pricing territory with internal combustion engines. Such as the Yamaha FZ S V3, Honda CB Hornet 160R and TVS Apache RTR 160 4V.
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year