Repsol Lubricants launched in India by GP Petroleum
Principal sponsor of the factory-backed Honda MotoGP team and renowned lubricant manufacturer Repsol have entered the Indian market through GP Petroleum. GP will manufacture and sell Repsol lubricants through exclusive sales and dealership networks. The company will launch its full range of products in India this year. This includes engine oils for two wheelers, passenger vehicles as well as trucks. Repsol will also be selling an exclusive engine oil for scooters too.
"Our maiden entry into the world's fastest growing economies is a very strategic one. Repsol is one of those companies who have credentials to survive in highly competitive landscapes. Partnering with GP Petroleums Ltd, a brand with strong presence in the Indian lubricant market, has given us a firsthand advantage in this sector. With our strengths together, we extend our capabilities to globally distribute a wider variety of products," said Carlos Pascual (international manager lubricants-Europe,Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific ) of Repsol.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700