Renault Triber spotted on test in production avatar - India launch soon
Renault Triber has been spotted once again, however, this time in its production avatar. The test mule displays the proportions of the expected and we believe it will carry a three-row layout. This is given away by the size of the rear doors making it easy for the passengers to access the last row. The Triber is expected to have a total seating capacity of seven. This would pitch the Triber against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, and just as its rival, the Triber could be offered with petrol as well as a diesel engine.
The Triber could also rival the sub-four-metre compact SUV offered in the Indian market, such as the Mahindra TUV300. The TUV300 also sports a seating capacity of seven, however, misses out on a petrol variant. The Triber could benefit here.
The teaser of the Triber was released last month hinting at a launch expected this monsoon. That said, the platform that the Triber is based on has to be compliant to the crash test norms that will be implied from October 1, 2019. Also, the engines are expected to be compliant to the BS VI emission norms as well.
Image Source - Ferd
Also see: Renault Triber | First Drive
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS