Renault Scala Travelogue Edition launched in India at Rs 8.79 lakh
Renault India has launched the 2014 Scala Travelogue Edition at Rs 8.79 lakh, ex-Mumbai. This is the second time that the manufacturer has launched a Travelogue Edition of the Scala, the first one being last year.
The Renault Scala Travelogue Edition packs in Bluetooth connectivity and a navigation system. Additionally, there is a rear sunshade and illuminated scuff plates. Renault is also throwing in an extended warranty of two years and free roadside assistance of four years.
Image of 2013 Renault Scala RxZ used for reference
There are four trims in all of the Renault Scala Travelogue Edition available in petrol, diesel and petrol CVT configurations. The company had also recently launched the Duster Adventure Edition. Introducing the special edition of the Scala is bang at a time when cousin Nissan is ready to launch the facelifted Sunny in India.
Here are prices of the Renault Scala Travelogue Editions, ex-Mumbai
RxL petrol- Rs 8.79 lakh
RxL CVT petrol- Rs 9.98 lakh
RxZ CVT petrol- Rs 10.93 lakh
RxL diesel- Rs 9.66 lakh
RxZ diesel- Rs 10.60 lakh
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh