Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi set up new operating board for their Alliance
In the wake of the Carlos Ghosn scandal, Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi have announced a new operating board for the Alliance. The companies are terming this a 'New start" as the recover from the repercussions of the past few months.
Renault chairman, Jean-Dominique Senard will head the new board. This will be the sole body overseeing operations and governance in the Alliance, and replaces the two earlier boards based out of the Netherlands. Other members of the board will be the CEOs of Nissan, Renault and Mitsubishi Motors. All decisions taken by this board will be based on consensus.
The new board intends to meet every month in Paris or Tokyo and all definitive agreements on Alliance's key value initiatives and achievements will be regularly updated to stakeholders.
The operating board will also look to create more value for the three auto companies. They will do this by asking to create specific projects which will achieve this aim. In the larger scheme of things, the new operating board will help the carmakers compete at the top level in the rapid changing auto industry.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030