Renault Lodgy Stepway showcased in India prior to launch
Renault India showcased its latest offering in India at the Renault Star Guild Awards. After it was caught testing a few days back and Renault released a teaser image, the Lodgy Stepway, a premium variant of the humble Lodgy was finally presented in the flesh to the Indian audience.
Much fanfare was employed in introducing Renault India's new people mover, with actor Anil Kapoor unveiling the car to the audience after which actor Hrithik Roshan was declared as the first Indian to own a Renault Lodgy. Renault says that it was the first manufacturer to have launched an MPV, the Espace and that all the experience that the company has gathered over its 116-year long run, has been incorporated into making the Lodgy.
Speaking at the award ceremony, Sumit Sawhney, country CEO and managing director, Renault India Operations said, "Innovation has been the hallmark of Renault throughout its 116 years of car-making history. For Renault, innovation means introducing features and services that are people centric, addressing real customer needs. The Renault Lodgy will redefine the segment as a complete 'multi-purpose vehicle' and deliver best in segment performance, reconfirming Renault's commitment to 'Drive the Change' as we have done with Duster in the recent past."
Starts Rs 9.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI