Renault Kwid now offered with 4 year/1,00,000 km warranty
Renault India is now offering a new warranty package on its largest selling car, the Kwid hatchback. This allows buyers to cover the cost of ownership of their car for 4 years or for 1,00,000 km, whichever comes earlier. The package includes a standard warranty of 2 year/50,000 km and an extended warranty of 2 year/50,000 km. Buyers can also expect roadside assistance when they chose to sign up for this facility.
The Renault Kwid is available with an 800cc three-cylinder petrol motor which puts out a 54PS and 72Nm and also a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol unit which makes 68PS and 91Nm. The standard gearbox is a 5-speed auto while a 5-speed AMT can be optioned on the 1.0-litre car. The Kwid range is completed by the cosmetically upgraded Climber variant. Direct competitors for the Renault Kwid include the Maruti Suzuki Alto and the Datsun Redi-go.
The Kwid has been a strong seller for Renault since its launch and has proven to be a viable alternative to the segment-leading Alto. This new warranty package looks like an attempt by Renault to further close its gap with rivals by offering a better ownership experience for buyers.
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review