Renault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
Renault India has announced a new after-sales promotion across its dealerships in India, Termed the Renault Welcome Back Camp, this initiative will be in progress between July 13 to July 26.
Under this offer, customers can avail up to a 50 per cent discount on certain accessories, 10 per cent discount on select spare parts, 15 per cent on labour charges and 5 per cent on engine oil change. There is an additional 5 per cent discount on select parts and accessories for customers registered on the My Renault app.
In addition to this, activities will be organized for customers with assured gifts. These will be conducted under all the stated procedures for safety and social distancing. This offer is valid in 370 sales and 450 service touchpoints across the country, which include 257 service workshops and 215 Workshop On Wheels locations across the country.
The French carmaker says that the Welcome Back Camp underlines Renault's commitment to offering a superlative brand ownership experience to our customers. Renault Service Camps have always received an overwhelming response from customers across India and the company will continue to build on such customer connect activities as it expands its footprint in India.
It goes on to say that in the last few years, Renault India has taken major actions across its business strategy, operations, product range, customer satisfaction & engagement, with the objective of strengthening the base, to further build the brand in India.
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3