Renault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
Renault India has announced a new after-sales promotion across its dealerships in India, Termed the Renault Welcome Back Camp, this initiative will be in progress between July 13 to July 26.
Under this offer, customers can avail up to a 50 per cent discount on certain accessories, 10 per cent discount on select spare parts, 15 per cent on labour charges and 5 per cent on engine oil change. There is an additional 5 per cent discount on select parts and accessories for customers registered on the My Renault app.
In addition to this, activities will be organized for customers with assured gifts. These will be conducted under all the stated procedures for safety and social distancing. This offer is valid in 370 sales and 450 service touchpoints across the country, which include 257 service workshops and 215 Workshop On Wheels locations across the country.
The French carmaker says that the Welcome Back Camp underlines Renault's commitment to offering a superlative brand ownership experience to our customers. Renault Service Camps have always received an overwhelming response from customers across India and the company will continue to build on such customer connect activities as it expands its footprint in India.
It goes on to say that in the last few years, Renault India has taken major actions across its business strategy, operations, product range, customer satisfaction & engagement, with the objective of strengthening the base, to further build the brand in India.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review