Renault Duster second anniversary edition launched in India at Rs 8.8 lakh
Renault India is celebrating the second anniversary of its very popular SUV, the Duster with a limited edition version. The Renault Duster second anniversary edition is priced at Rs 8.8 lakh ex-Delhi and is available with the 85PS diesel trim. The SUV will be on sale till July 20, 2014.
The second anniversary edition gets the same Amazon Green paintjob, front armour with lamps, smoked headlamps, body cladding and neon interiors. And along with that, customers also get a 'Gang of Dusters' membership card and an additional two-year warranty over the regular four years.
This is the 2014 Renault Duster Adventure edition
This is not the first limited edition offering of the Duster this year. Prior to this, there was a One Lakh Limited Edition Duster on offer and even before that, the Adventure Edition was launched. The additional kits that applied to these SUVs can be purchased from any Renault dealership.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?