Renault Duster gets RxZ Plus variant
Renault has added a new 'Plus' variant to its Duster line-up. Duster, Renault's compact SUV, is one on the highest selling cars today in its segment.
The Duster RxZ Plus is a diesel variant placed right below the top-of-the-line RxZ Option Pack. The Plus costs INR 5000 less than the top-end and is priced at INR 12.13 (ex-showroom, Delhi). It comes with only a single convenience tweak.
The Plus variant comes without the rear AC vents. Renault had customers giving them feedback as to how the rear air con unit was eating up into the space for the fifth passenger who sits in the rear-middle.
By doing away with the rear vent, the rear passengers will not have to compromise on leg room. Other interior features like faux wooden finish, satellite navigation system and leather upholster remain the same.
The RxZ Plus is powered by the same 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine that delivers 110PS of peak power and 248Nm of torque. Renault has also spoken of a facelifted Duster which will be unveiled at the upcoming Frankfurt Auto Show. Although unconfirmed, this new Duster could make it to the Indian market by late 2013 or early 2014.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030