Renault Duster AWD to be launched in India on September 24
Renault India will launching the Duster All Wheel Drive (AWD) on September 24. The Renault Duster AWD offers three modes, operated by a dial in the centre console. These three modes are two-wheel drive, automatic and four-wheel drive which can be manually locked. There is a different suspension set up as well to complement the Duster's new found off-roading capabilities. Our first drive of the new Duster shows that Renault has retained the excellent ride quality that the Duster was always known for. Along with all wheel drive, Renault is also offering hill start assistance. There is also a new 'eco' mode, which the company claims, increases fuel efficiency by as much as 10 per cent.
The engine in the Renault Duster AWD is the familiar 110PS 1.5-litre diesel which is mated to a six-speed manual transmission. Renault claims a fuel efficiency of 19.72kmpl from the Duster AWD. The looks of the Duster AWD are slightly different from the regular models with noticeable blacked out headlamps, alloys in grey colour and AWD badging. The cabin too differs with a new instrument console, touchscreen audio system and cruise control on the top variant.
Expect the Duster AWD to be priced Rs 60,000-85,000 more than the regular Duster.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Duster AWD
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each