Registration for Ducati Racetrack, Enduro and Touring experience begin
Motorcyclists who wish to experience track time, enduro or touring on a Ducati motorcycle can enrol themselves in the Ducati Riding Academy. With a variety of motorcycles on offer, it is a chance for Ducatist (Ducati owners or enthusiasts) to learn and improve their riding skills under the training of certified Ducati instructors.
The racetrack programme offers a learning experience on the Ducati Superbike range. The four courses are further divided according to participants abilities. The four courses are Track Warm Up, Track Evo, Track Master and Champs Academy.
DRE Enduro Academy
Enduro academy offers an offroad experience on a beaten track astride the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro or the Multistrada 950. The programme teaches off-road techniques under a controlled environment under the supervision of certified instructors.
DRE Travel experience
Ducati travel experience has partnered with Boscolo and offers a five-day ride through the switchbacks and hills of the Tuscany-Emilia Apennines on the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro and the Ducati Multistrada 950. All Travel experiences by Boscolo are illustrated in the dedicated section of the Ducati website, where they can also be booked.
For further details on any of the courses offered in the Ducati Riding Academy, participants can visit the website, dre.ducati.it .
Starts Rs 17,80,000
Starts Rs 19,99,000
Starts Rs 12,84,000
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application