Refreshed TVS Wego launched in India at Rs 53,027
TVS Motor Company has launched a refreshed version of the TVS Wego in India at a price of Rs 53,027, ex-showroom, Delhi. The TVS Wego has been launched right before the festive season kicks off this weekend. Aimed at the youth, the Wego features new graphics and colour schemes. It is also equipped with a new seat, a 20-litre utility box, sporty wheel-rim stickers, pass-by switch and a maintenance-free battery.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP (marketing) commuter motorcycles at TVS, said "At TVS Motor Company, we have brought in interventions across our product portfolio based on evolving customer requirements. TVS WEGO is inspired by the youthful lifestyle of our target audience."
The Wego, TVS states, is India's first scooter with body balancing technology. It combines ergonomic design with ideal engine placement to ensure the perfect centre of gravity, making it highly manoeuvrable and stable on all road conditions, says the company.
The scooter is powered a 110cc single cylinder engine. It also has a digital speedometer. The Wego will be available in four colours red, blue, gray and black.
Starts Rs 53,127
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed