RE Scram 411 to launch on March 15
Through the Royal Enfield website it has been revealed that the company is set to launch its Scram 411 motorcycle - a road-biased version of its popular adventure motorcycle, the Himalayan, on March 15. While heavily based on the Himalayan, the Scram 411 will have some stand-out features in the form of its new headlight housing unit and cowl instead of the Himalayan's tubular metal structures around its fuel tank, and lack of a windscreen up front. Also the Scram 411 will come with a stepped seat and wide handlebars.
The most significant change to the new bike is its smaller 19-inch spoke wheel up front instead of the bigger 21-inch wheel on the Himalayan. However, the bike retains the 17-inch spoke wheel at the rear.
Royal Enfield Scram 411 is powered by the same 411cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine from the Himalayan. The engine is expected to be paired with the same 5-speed gearbox as well. The 411cc SOHC motor produces 24.3PS and 32 Nm of maximum power and torque
Starts Rs 2,03,000
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599