Rayo Racing to hold 'Basics in Karting' workshop in Noida
Rayo Racing have announced a 'Basics in Karting' Training session, that will be held on June 11 and 12, 2016, at the Wonder Speedway in Noida.
Rayo Racing has been a name synonymous with karting in India. In this two day event participants will be given basic training of how to race in a go kart. They will also be given knowledge about racing essentials.
On the first day participants will be given some basic knowledge about karts and the track in general. They will also be instructed in proper accelerating, braking methods and how to identify and choose the correct racing line on the track.
On the second day participants will get an opportunity to walk the track and get a better understanding of it. A total of 75 laps will be allowed to each participant.
People aged between 6 and 60 are allowed to participate in the event, provided they meet the height restriction to drive a go kart.
Rayo Racing is charge Rs.14,910 for the whole event, which has limited seats.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh