Rakesh Srivastava appointed Managing Director at Nissan India
Nissan India has appointed Rakesh Srivastava as the new Managing Director of the company, who will be reporting to Sinan Ozkok, President of Nissan India Operations. Sinan Ozkok commented: "I am pleased to welcome Rakesh to the Nissan India team. With his rich experience and deep understanding of the Indian market, I am confident he will strengthen our sales and marketing functions and successfully deliver our customer-centric strategy."
Rakesh has a proven track record in achieving growth and transformation in the Indian automotive sector and brings with him 30 years' of successful leadership. He joins Nissan from one of India's largest conglomerates, the JSW Group, where he worked as Director in charge of electric vehicle development. Prior to that, Rakesh has held senior management positions at Hyundai Motor India and Maruti Suzuki.
Rakesh Srivastava said: "I am excited by the opportunity to build and strengthen Nissan operations for our customers, partners and employees in India. Nissan is an iconic global brand and its leadership in technology and innovation will be a key driver and differentiator towards delivering value and aspiration to our customers in this competitive market."
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range