Qoros to showcase new car at Geneva Motor Show 2013
Chinese carmaker Qoros, a JV between Israel Corporation and Chery Automotive is all set to unveil a new car at the Geneva Motor Show 2013. Qoros, which is six years old, has been co-ordinating with the standard automotive suppliers like Bosch and the like to develop their vehicles. The teaser image is hinting at three different cars, but Qoros says that it is the volumes C-segment sedan which will be launched first. This particular car claims to have more interior space than what the class regulars project. It will also be engineered to get the maximum EuroNCAP ratings.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700