Qoros to showcase new car at Geneva Motor Show 2013
Chinese carmaker Qoros, a JV between Israel Corporation and Chery Automotive is all set to unveil a new car at the Geneva Motor Show 2013. Qoros, which is six years old, has been co-ordinating with the standard automotive suppliers like Bosch and the like to develop their vehicles. The teaser image is hinting at three different cars, but Qoros says that it is the volumes C-segment sedan which will be launched first. This particular car claims to have more interior space than what the class regulars project. It will also be engineered to get the maximum EuroNCAP ratings.
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh