Promo: OVERDRIVE Independence Quattro Drive 2016
Ladakh is known for offering one of the most gorgeous landscapes on the Indian subcontinent. It's a tempestuous mistress and OVERDRIVE has had a long standing affair with her. Every year for the last 18 years, since this magazine was kick-started, OVERDRIVE has driven to this mystical land that offers adventure seekers the ultimate driving thrills. The fourth edition of the Independence Quattro Drive (IQD) was again an epic journey. Here is a teaser of the event when team OVERDRIVE along with enthusiastic participants drove down from from Chandigarh to Leh, visit scenic locations and also got an opportunity to hoist the flag at the Siachen base camp on August 15, 2016. Watch the complete feature on OVERDRIVE that airs Saturday at 1300 on CNBC-TV18 and 1530 on CNNNews18! You can also catch it at 1230 and 2000 on Sunday
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety