Production spec Datsun Go image gallery
The Datsun Go will be launched with full pricing and variants sometime in the month of February or March 2014. While it is expected that Datsun will launch this car at the Auto Expo, production factors and dealership aquistion might see it take little longer to step into the market.
Take a quick look at images of the pre production or beta stage Go, these interiors are what we will see on the finished car that will be available in showrooms. This is the top of the line (unnamed yet) variant and it gets power windows, air-conditioning and a contemporary audio system that plays music from wither your phone or USB device.
John Kullu seen here with the GO comes from Maruti Suzuki to Datsun and will be responsible for marketing at Datsun
The Datsun Go has a clean fresh design for the interiors, and will stand out for its superb build quality.
The insides of the door are another well finished area, bottle holder is sufficient for a full size bottle
The Datsun Go top of the line variant gets these fabric seats with nicely detailed black piping on the edges and motif on the back rest. Cushioned head rest is extra
Pre production Datsun Go has Phillipine made 155/70 R13 Strada tyres but India specific models should get JK's or some other cost effective solutions.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application