Prices of the Benelli TRK adventure motorcycle series hiked by Rs 10,000
The prices of the Benelli TRK 502 and the Benelli TRK 502 X hiked by Rs 10,000. Now, both the Adventure motorcycles - Benelli TRK 502 and the Benelli TRK 502 X retail at Rs 5.10 lakh and Rs 5.50 lakh, respectively. Both prices ex-showroom pan-India. Even with the price hike, the Benelli TRK series stays the most affordable adventure tourer motorcycle in the segment. Its direct rival the Kawasaki Versys 650 is priced at Rs 6.69 lakh and the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT will set one back by Rs 7.51 lakh. Both prices ex-showroom pan-India.
Along with a price hike, the company will also announce its plans to offer motorcycle customisation (personalisation). Also, Benelli India has inaugurated a new dealership in Noida, India. The dealership will sell the entire line-up of the Benelli motorcycles that include TNT 300, 302R, TNT 600i, TRK 502 and the TRK 502X. All motorcycles will be offered with a five-year and unlimited kilometres warranty as standard. Along, with the motorcycles, the dealership will offer Benelli merchandises and accessories.
Starts Rs 4,79,000
Starts Rs 6,79,000
Starts Rs 8,84,804
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700