Price hike for Tata passenger vehicles in India effective January 2016
Tata has just released a statement that announces an increase in the price of all its passenger vehicles. This price hike will be effective from January 2016 and will go up to a maximum of Rs 20,000 on some models.
"Due to the impact of various macro-economic factors, Tata Motors has decided to increase the prices of its passenger vehicles, with the maximum increase being up to Rs 20,000 on some models," a spokesperson from Tata said.
Of late, a few other car manufacturers have suddenly announced a price hike on their vehicles too. The first company to do so was BMW in the end of November, followed by Hyundai and Nissan. We will update you with the exact increase in price of each model as soon as we get the information. So stay tuned.
Also from OVERDRIVE:
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030