Volvo S90 T8 Plug-in Hybrid is the official car of The Ambassador of Sweden to India
Volvo Cars handed over keys of Volvo S90 T8 plug-in hybrid sedan to Mr. Klas Molin Ambassador of Sweden to India. The car is a reflection of the company's Sustainability Vision of putting one million electrified Volvo Cars on global roads by 2025.
"Sweden has always been in the forefront of innovation and this car exemplifies that. We are pleased to include the Volvo S90 in our fleet and proud to be contributing to sustainable mobility," said Mr Klas Molin - Ambassador of Sweden to India.
"Volvo Cars and the Swedish government have always worked towards technological innovations in safety and sustainability and we are extremely happy that Ambassador Molin chose the S90 T8 as his official car," said Mr. Charles Frump, Managing Director Volvo Car India.
Sweden ranks second in the 2019 edition of Global Innovation Index, a ranking of nations based on the presence of a suitable ecosystem for innovation.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 51.9 Lakhs
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh