TVS Motor Company introduces first-in-class ride modes in its TVS Apache RTR 200 4V with Single-Channel ABS
TVS Motor Company, a reputed manufacturer of two-wheelers and three-wheelers in the world, today introduced its TVS Apache RTR 200 4V (single-channel ABS) motorcycle with innovative segment-first features, including the highly appreciated ride modes. This Single-Channel ABS variant of the motorcycle will offer three ride modes, adjustable suspension and adjustable levers. The motorcycle is also available in Dual-Channel ABS variant with the same set of features and ride modes.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle, engineered with three ride modes, namely Sport, Urban and Rain, plays a critical role in enhancing the overall ride experience:
- The Urban mode accounts for the engine power delivery tuned to deliver optimum power and control to tame the urban jungle, with the ABS optimised for a quick response.
- The Rain mode primes the ABS to deliver the maximum response with a strong lever pulsation feel. It triggers the ABS to come in early for perfect response in wet road condition, keeping the rider in control of the vehicle.
- The Sport mode allows for maximum power and sharp acceleration to take on the track or the highway. The ABS is mapped for the least intervention and highest permissible slip percentage for faster lap times.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle with Single-Channel ABS will be available starting today in three colors: Gloss Black, Pearl White, and the recently launched Matte Blue, inspired by the TVS OMC race bike, priced at ? 1,28,020 (ex-showroom Delhi).
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,27,500
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh