TronX Motors Launches FTS.02 Electric Scooter in India with Freego Global in a development and production partnership.
TronX Motors has teamed up with Freego Global for launch of an electric scooter, FTS.02 exclusively for the shared mobility market for campuses. The electric scooter is currently available for pilot test runs for companies on a reservation basis. FTS.02 will be available for orders from late September 2019.
The electric scooter, FTS.02 has a range of up to 40 kms and comes with a best-in-class swappable IP67 rating battery pack. The 250 W motor used in the scooter can clock 25 kmph max speed with 3 different riding modes. FTS.02 also comes equipped with smart IoT lock that can be used to monitor & track the scooter with key features
like geo monitoring, remote motor locking, live battery status during charge and discharge. FTS.02 is built with a sturdy V neck design and a wider footboard which is best suited for Indian ride conditions for campuses.
- First Official scooter to launch in India for shared mobility
- Fully secure with smart IoT control
- LED display to access features
- Exclusively designed for B2B - tech parks, college campuses etc.
TronX Motors aims to provide scooters for rentals and is the frontrunner to enable scooter sharing in India similar to that of lime and bird kick scooters in USA.
About the company - TronX Motors, previously known as Volta Motors, founded in 2015 for design and development of advanced electric vehicles. TronX Motors vision is to redefine the commute experience in India by bringing electric and autonomous technologies together for the automotive industry. TronX Motors has launched India's first Smart Crossover E-bike - TronX One in 2018, which was widely successful and has more products in
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector