The 'VIBRANCE OF POSITIVITY' - The Hyundai 'AURA' Design Renders of Sensuously Sporty -Hyundai AURA, Revealed
Hyundai Motor India Ltd, India's First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and largest exporter since inception, today unveiled the first look of upcoming sedan Hyundai AURA. The Hyundai AURA design projects a sportier, futuristic and a progressive image based on its Next-generation Design Direction of 'Sensuous Sportiness'.
Defined by the harmony between four the fundamental elements of proportion, architecture, styling and technology, the design aim of Hyundai AURA is to bring Instinctive Beauty, Create Emotional Value and Desirability, resulting in a Shimmering Sculpture of 'Sensuous Sportiness'.
The new era of Hyundai design language 'Sensuous Sportiness' is defined as a Modern Unique Design that generates Immediate Recognition with a whole New Elegance.
Also see: Hyundai Aura Launched In India
Hyundai Aura | First Look
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh