Tata Motors launches the extended range Tigor EV
Following the introduction of Tigor EV for Government and fleet consumers, Tata Motors today announced the launch of its extended range Tigor EV Electric Sedan, with a range of 213 km, certified by ARAI. It will be available in 3 variants XE+, XM+ and XT+ for both fleet and personal segment customers. The new Tigor EV will be available across 30 cities, at a starting price of Rs. 9.44 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi (after deducting Govt. subsidies). This vehicle qualifies for a FAME II incentive for eligible commercial customers. The new extended version offers an enhanced driving range, low cost of ownership, connectivity, comfort of a sedan and zero emissions.
Speaking on the launch of this new variant, Mr. Ashesh Dhar, Head Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, Electric Vehicle Business, Tata Motors Ltd. said, "Tigor EV Extended Range model aptly addresses the requirements of longer range applications and also provides higher revenue earning potential for our commercial customers. This new version builds on the success of the award winning Tigor EV, which is already deployed with several fleets and Government customers. This launch reinforces our commitment towards sustainable mobility solutions in India."
The new Tigor EV will have two driving modes 'Drive' and 'Sport'. It will also come with features like:
|Signature EV decals||Classic black & grey interior|
|Premium front grille||Immersive sound experience by Harman|
|Stylish alloys||Single speed transmission|
|Shark-fin antenna & LED high mounted stop lamp||Height adjustable seat|
|Three elegant colours:
Pearlescent white, Egyptian blue and Roman silver
|Superior seat fabric|
- With a 21.5 kWh battery pack, the new model offers a significantly longer range
- Battery cooling system is designed to ensure consistent performance even in extreme ambient temperature conditions
- The car has 2 charging ports - fast charging as well as slow AC charging
Additionally, the vehicle will be equipped with dual airbags (XE+ variant with Driver Airbag only) and an anti-lock braking system as standard safety features. The vehicle also comes with an inbuilt warranty of 3 years or 1.25 lakh kms, whichever is earlier.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.99 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector