Tata Motors extends warranty and free service period for its commercial vehicle customers across the country
In view of the restrictions announced by several state Governments across India to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Tata Motors, India's largest commercial vehicle manufacturer, announced an extension of the warranty and free service period for all its commercial vehicles that were scheduled to expire in the period of 01 April 2021 to 30 June 2021. This will be a one-month extension, applicable across all states and union territories of India.
Tata Motors prioritises the safety and health of its customers, channel partners and the overall community. The company is committed to providing its customers with a smooth and convenient after-sales experience during these challenging times.
Furthermore, Tata Motors announces the following extension of its after-sales and value-added services, to ensure smooth transportation of goods and essential products:
- One-month extension for free services previously scheduled owing to the restrictions in many states across India
- One-month extension of the warranty period for all commercial vehicle customers
- Extension of Tata Suraksha AMC for all those with an expiry during restrictions announced across states in India
- One-month validity extension of all active contracts under Tata Motors Suraksha
- One-month extension for customers to avail the AMC services
- Tata Motors helpline, Tata Support 1800 209 7979, has continuously been active for the customers, to provide any after-sales assistance they may need for their commercial vehicles.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review