Tata Motors christens its upcoming flagship SUV- Tata Gravitas, set for launch in February 2020
Tata Motors is all set to strengthen its SUV portfolio further. The Company today christens its upcoming flagship SUV- Tata GRAVITAS
Being the second vehicle built on the OMEGA (Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced) Architecture- , which is derived from Land Rover's legendary D8 platform, the GRAVITAS will set international level benchmarks in terms of performance, driveability and luxury.
Announcing the name of this new SUV, Mr. Mayank Pareek - President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "We are elated to reveal the name of our latest SUV offering the Tata GRAVITAS. With this, we are excited to offer to our customers, yet another state-of-the-art product. The GRAVITAS will up the ante in terms of luxury and performance and we are excited to launch this product to customers in February 2020. We are confident that the GRAVITAS will inspire and lead as a product among customers and industry alike."
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh