Suzuki Motorcycle India registers approximately 27% overall sales growth in August 2021
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL), the two-wheeler subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan recorded overall 73,463 unit sales in August 2021. The company sold 61,809 units in the domestic market and exported 11,654 units in August 2021. Last year in August 2020, Suzuki Motorcycle India sold overall 57,909 units.
Mr. Satoshi Uchida, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd. said, "With the unlock phase, the two-wheeler industry is now marching towards normalcy while continuing to adhere to all the precautionary measures. As a result, the customer sentiments are improving day by day which is a positive news for the industry. In August 2021, we have witnessed almost 27% year-on-year increase in our total sales."
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven