Renault India Announces Price Increase Across Models From April 2021
Renault India has announced a price increase on its range of vehicles in India, with effect from April 2021. The increase in prices would vary across variants and models.
The price increase is a result of the steadily increasing input costs across the spectrum, including input costs for steel, aluminium, and plastics.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh