Renault India Announces Price Increase Across Models From April 2021
Renault India has announced a price increase on its range of vehicles in India, with effect from April 2021. The increase in prices would vary across variants and models.
The price increase is a result of the steadily increasing input costs across the spectrum, including input costs for steel, aluminium, and plastics.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted testing in Maharashtra
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Cyrus Mistry Accident - What Went Wrong?