Renault India Announces Price Increase Across Models From April 2021
Renault India has announced a price increase on its range of vehicles in India, with effect from April 2021. The increase in prices would vary across variants and models.
The price increase is a result of the steadily increasing input costs across the spectrum, including input costs for steel, aluminium, and plastics.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch