Renault India Announces Price Increase Across Models From April 2021
Renault India has announced a price increase on its range of vehicles in India, with effect from April 2021. The increase in prices would vary across variants and models.
The price increase is a result of the steadily increasing input costs across the spectrum, including input costs for steel, aluminium, and plastics.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh