RattanIndia backed Revolt Motors strengthens its leadership team; appoints Jenender Anand as Chief Executive Officer
RattanIndia Enterprises Limited is pleased to announce that Revolt Motors has appointed Mr. Jenender Anand, a veteran executive with multi-dimensional leadership experience as Chief Executive Officer, effective September 01, 2021. His appointment would further strengthen the leadership team at Revolt. He would contribute to company's ambition of becoming the No.1 electric vehicle company of India.
Mr. Anand brings in more than 30 years of vast experience in global companies across automotive and consumer sectors. He brings in considerable expertise in dealing with various stakeholders at a global and Asia Pacific region level. Before joining Revolt, he successfully led Shriram Pistons and Rings as an Executive Director. Prior to that, he has held leadership positions across leading automotive companies such as ExxonMobil, MRF and Goodyear.
He would leverage his wide automotive experience across business development, network expansion, vendor ecosystem development, marketing, and operations to bring in industry leading practices to Revolt, as the company steps into a high growth phase.
Mr. Anand holds an MBA in Marketing degree from AIMA, Delhi and has a Bachelor's degree in from Delhi University.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven