Offers Zero Down Payment, Zero Interest Rates And Zero Processing Fee
In keeping with its commitment to a customer-centric approach, Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, today launched a special Retail Finance Carnival.
Adding more cheer to the year-end festivities, the Retail Finance Carnival brings a range of new and exciting retail finance schemes through Hero MotoCorp's finance partners. Through this initiative, the company also aims to promote accessibility, availability, awareness and innovation in retail finance for customers across segments.
Commencing from today, the Retail Finance Carnival will go on till the December 31, 2021. The Carnival allows customers across segments in the nation to have convenient access to finance and increases their purchasing power with attractive and first-in-segment offers such as Zero Down Payment, Zero Rate of Interest and Zero Processing Fee.
In addition to the main offers, the Carnival also provides innovative financial products to customers, such as Kishan Kisht, No Hypothecation and Suvidha (no bank cheque).
Hero MotoCorp has also launched an Aadhaar based loan application scheme, under which customers are only required to present their Aadhaar Card to be eligible for vehicle financing.
Customers can visit authorized Hero MotoCorp dealerships and online channels to avail the schemes.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained