Nissan India releases glimpses of the much-awaited upcoming B-SUV
Nissan India today revealed glimpses of the headlights and grill of its technology-rich and stylish B-SUV concept. For the first time, the B-SUV concept will be showcased to the world on July 16th, 2020 at the global headquarters.
The company's first Compact B-SUV for the Indian market reflects Nissan-ness, a philosophy aimed at empowering people through breakthrough products and technologies. The compact B-SUV is scheduled to be introduced in the second half of FY 2020-21.
Building on Nissan's global SUV heritage and advanced technology, the New Compact SUV is designed for tomorrow's journey as a feature-rich premium offering with stylish design for a strong and dynamic road presence. Nissan's new SUV features the latest technology as a part of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the company's vision as to how vehicles are powered, driven and integrated into society.
The B-SUV is a testimony to Nissan's Global SUV DNA spirit of relentless innovation and Japanese engineering, building on Nissan's iconic models such as the Patrol, Pathfinder, Armada, X-Trail, Juke, Qashqai and KICKS.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?