Nissan India names its upcoming technology-rich and stylish B-SUV Nissan Magnite
Nissan India today revealed the concept version of its highly anticipated B-SUV. Christened as the Nissan Magnite, the technology-rich and stylish B-SUV will be launched in FY 2020 in India.
Magnite is a portmanteau of the words "magnetic" and "ignite". Whereas magnetic highlights the design and the product attributes that will attract customers, ignite emphasises on the beginning of a new era that Nissan wants to bring in India.
"The Nissan Magnite is an evolutionary leap in Nissan's global SUV DNA. With cutting-edge technology onboard, it will be a game-changer in its segment. A bold offering in the sub-four-meter category, we are confident that Nissan Magnite will redefine the B-SUV segment for the industry. The Nissan Magnite is made on the philosophy of 'Make in India, Make for the World' and has been designed in Japan while keeping in mind the requirements and aspirations of Indian customers." said Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India.
The Nissan Magnite will be a feature rich premium offering with stylish design for a strong and dynamic road presence.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed