MG Astor drive, Force Gurkha, Multistrada V2, Kawasaki Z650RS & more - OVERDRIVE live 1st October
We test drive the MG Astor on a racetrack & review its new Level 2 autonomous technology. We bring you up to speed with the latest motoring launches & news: ForceGurkha launch, #MahindraXUV700 prices & booking details; #JaguarIPace black edition, #RollsRoyceSpectre #EV showcased In bike news: World's highest EV station installed at Kaza, Spiti Valley Indian-bound #KawasakiZ650RS launched in the UK & 2022 #DucatiMultistradaV2 unveiled & #DesertX to be unveiled on December 9th. We'll also be answering all motoring queries LIVE, ask the questions with #ASKOD.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 9.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5,94,000
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate