Mercedes-Benz launches the new GLC with MBUX -the most intuitive & intelligent multimedia system in the luxury segment
ndia's largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz launched the latest generation of the GLC today. The GLC is an excellent SUV, which combines outstanding on and off-road driving characteristics with spaciousness, practicality and comfort.
· With a new operating concept, driving assistance system and a new range of BS 6 engines, the GLC offers the best from the world of Mercedes-Benz SUV line-up. GLC is the first Mercedes-Benz in India with NTG 6 telematics.
· Latest generation of the MBUX - Mercedes-Benz User Experience multimedia system, impresses with intuitive and versatile operating options such as touch control and the optimized AI based voice control system
· Mercedes-Benz has built what3words location technology into its MBUX navigation system | Mercedes-Benz is committed to offering a premium and intuitive customer experience, and what3words ensures that drivers reach their destination seamlessly, every single time.
Please find attached press release and pictures from the launch event held in New Delhi today.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 57.36 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh