Mahindra initiates first-of-its-kind 'Safe, Contactless & Digitized' service experience
Mahindra & Mahindra today announced its new 'Contactless Service Experience' for its vehicle owners, just as some of its dealerships and workshops began opening up across the country in line with Government advisories.
There are many industry-first service offerings from Mahindra, which has always been at the forefront of digitizing the vehicle purchase and ownership experience in India.
· Customers can now avoid coming in contact with any paper documents, cash or the payment machine while getting their vehicle serviced.
· All repair information and records will now be made available through the company's With You Hamesha mobile application (WYH app download - http://bit.ly/WYH-APP/With You Hamesha on WhatsApp - https://bit.ly/WYHWA). Owners will be able to view their repair orders including the parts used, job operations carried out and other associated costs including providing necessary approvals and payments online.
· Mahindra has launched for the first time in India, the live video streaming of recommended repairs straight from the service bay, called CustomerLIVE. Whenever required, service advisors will go live with customers over video to explain the repairs identified during vehicle examination in the workshop and service advisors utilising standard 3D images of frequently used parts to explain any wear & tear.
· Mahindra customers can also effortlessly & easily receive their service related documents & updates on WhatsApp (With You Hamesha's WhatsApp account 7208071495).
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore