KTM aces the Worlds Highest Hill Climb Challenge
KTM, the world's #1 & India's fastest growing premium motorcycle brand, announced that KTM 390 Adventure and Pro Moto XC athlete Ashish Raorane have set the fastest known time record from Batal to Kunzum La, and have been bestowed with the title of 'Kunzum Kaiser'.
Ashish on the KTM 390 Adventure went head-to-head with 11-time Raid de Himalaya winner, Suresh Rana, and his Rally-spec championship car on an adrenaline-pumping high-speed face off for the crown of Kunzum Kaiser.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch