KTM aces the Worlds Highest Hill Climb Challenge
KTM, the world's #1 & India's fastest growing premium motorcycle brand, announced that KTM 390 Adventure and Pro Moto XC athlete Ashish Raorane have set the fastest known time record from Batal to Kunzum La, and have been bestowed with the title of 'Kunzum Kaiser'.
Ashish on the KTM 390 Adventure went head-to-head with 11-time Raid de Himalaya winner, Suresh Rana, and his Rally-spec championship car on an adrenaline-pumping high-speed face off for the crown of Kunzum Kaiser.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh