Kawasaki launches New BS-6 compliant middleweight cruiser MY21 Vulcan S in India at 579,000/- INR
India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the addition of BS-6 compliant MY21 middleweight cruiser the new Vulcan S in its family. The new Vulcan S will be available in Metallic Flat Raw Graystone colour, at an ex-showroom price of INR 579,000/-.
The new Vulcan S, with like profile of bigger-bore Vulcan, racing DNA of Kawasaki for superior power and handling, and with addition of ERGO-FIT sizing system, the Vulcan S is not your average cruiser, Vulcan S is the FUN TO RIDE cruiser and stands apart, with its Parallel Twin engine, which boast of being light weight in the twin cylinder cruiser segment, and so is easy to manoeuvre, with quicker acceleration, and easier to stop.
Vulcan S unique frame and suspension layout, and its very non-traditional looks are designed for independent minded riders, it does not require the rider to conform to any herd mentality fashion or lifestyle. Special attention is paid to ensuring high levels of fit & comfort, and confidence in riding make the new Vulcan S an attractive option for all riders looking for a stylish, accommodating motorcycle.
Highlights of the new MY21 Vulcan S are:
1. 649cc parallel twin engine (Cleaner Emissions)
2. Modern, urban styling
3. Slim backbone-style rear frame
4. Ergo fit (Adjustable riding position Handle, Seat and Foot peg)
5. Linkage-equipped offset laydown single-shock
6. Gear Position Indicator
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other
bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki's
rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is
crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the
force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide
the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The new MY21 Vulcan S will be available at INR 579,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 5,79,000
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh