Isuzu Motors India strengthens service offering in Mangalore
With strong focus on service and customer experience, Isuzu Motors India added a new full-fledged service centre to its network of touchpoints in Mangalore. The new service centre of Cauvery ISUZU, spread over an area of 8,000 sq.ft, will provide access to seamless service to all ISUZU customers in the city and nearby locales.
The new facility, conveniently located at Plot No.1, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, is equipped with six work bays, modern tools and ISUZU trained technicians to offer best-in-class service to the range of pickups and SUVs. Cauvery ISUZU has been operational in Mangalore since 2018 and the showroom is located at 4th Mile, N.H 66, Bangra Kulur, Mangalore.
Speaking about the development, Capt. Shankar Srinivas, Vice President Service and Customer Relations, External Affairs and PR, said, "We are constantly ramping up our service offering across the country in an effort to be closer to the customer. We have laid strong emphasis to providing products and services of the highest level of quality, backed by strong technical know-how, to ensure customer delight. We will continue to deliver on our 'commitment' and 'value' to all customers."
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh