Incomparable And Unstoppable - New Land Rover Defender Set To Launch In India On 15Th October
Jaguar Land Rover India today announced that the iconic New Land Rover Defender will be launched in India on 15th October, 2020 at 7:30 pm, via a one-of-its-kind digital launch event, which will be open to members of the media, Land Rover customers and fans and enthusiasts of the brand.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said: "It will be a proud moment for Land Rover to bring the iconic New Defender for the first time in India since we entered the country in 2009. It will also be a significant milestone for the overall auto industry in India to witness the launch of a vehicle which enjoys legendary cult status across the globe. In line with its status, an immersive and highly engaging digital launch event has been planned to mark its arrival in India"
Bookings for the New Defender are open. More information can be found online on www.landrover.in
Customers can book their vehicles by visiting the online booking platform at www.findmeasuv.in for Land Rover.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 73.98 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh