Incomparable And Unstoppable - New Land Rover Defender Set To Launch In India On 15Th October
Jaguar Land Rover India today announced that the iconic New Land Rover Defender will be launched in India on 15th October, 2020 at 7:30 pm, via a one-of-its-kind digital launch event, which will be open to members of the media, Land Rover customers and fans and enthusiasts of the brand.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said: "It will be a proud moment for Land Rover to bring the iconic New Defender for the first time in India since we entered the country in 2009. It will also be a significant milestone for the overall auto industry in India to witness the launch of a vehicle which enjoys legendary cult status across the globe. In line with its status, an immersive and highly engaging digital launch event has been planned to mark its arrival in India"
Bookings for the New Defender are open. More information can be found online on www.landrover.in
Customers can book their vehicles by visiting the online booking platform at www.findmeasuv.in for Land Rover.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 73.98 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022