Hyundai Motor India to hike prices from August 2019
Hyundai Motor India Ltd, India's First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and largest exporter since inception, today announced a price increase up to Rs 9,200/-on account of increase in input costs due to new enhanced safety regulations in cars by the government. The new prices will be effective from August 1, 2019 across all models.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased