Hyundai Motor India Rolled-Out 200 Cars on the First Day of Production Restart
Hyundai Motor India Ltd., country's first Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and the largest exporter since inception, has rolled-out 200 cars on first day of production restart at its Plant at Sriperumbudur, Chennai. The company commenced production operations on May 08, 2020, ensuring 100 % social distancing compliance in accordance with standard operating procedure.
Hyundai is adhering to all the guidelines set by the State and Central Government and also practicing 360-degree safety Care at workplace & Care at all times within the factory premises. In line with the Government's objectives of reviving the economy and Hyundai's Global Vision of Progress for Humanity, the commencement of manufacturing operations is aimed at boosting economic activities and striving to bring back normalcy.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore