Hyundai Motor India Receives 5 Model-Level Awards in J.D. Power 2019 India Initial Quality StudySM (IQS)
Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), the country's smart mobility solutions provider and the number one exporter since inception, has received 5 model-level awards for the initial quality in J.D. Power 2019 India Initial Quality StudySM (IQS).
Initial quality is measured by the number of problems experienced per 100 vehicles (PP100) during the first 2-6 months of ownership, with a lower score reflecting higher quality. The 2019 India Initial Quality Study (IQS) is based on responses from 6,051 new vehicle owners who purchased their vehicle from October 2018 through October 2019. The study includes 66 models from 13 makes. The study measures problems experienced by new vehicle owners during the first two to six months of ownership and examines more than 200 problem symptoms in eight problem categories (listed in order of frequency of reported problems): engine/transmission; heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC); driving experience; vehicle exterior; features, controls and displays; vehicle interior; audio, entertainment and navigation (AEN); and seats.
Commenting on the Achievement, Mr. S.S. Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "We are overwhelmed and delighted to be ranked as No. 1 in the J.D. Power 2019 India Initial Quality StudySM (IQS) for 5 of our trendsetter brands. As a Customer Centric organisation, we are committed to deliver the top quality products to our customers offering Quality Time to make their life a 'Happy Life'. As a Lifetime Partner and beyond, we will continue to create path breaking products and foster new manufacturing technologies to stay ahead of time of the Indian automobile industry."
· Hyundai Santro (54 PP100) ranks highest in the compact segment.
· In the premium compact segment, Hyundai Elite i20/Active ranks highest with 57 PP100.
· Hyundai Verna (63 PP100) ranks highest in the midsize segment.
· Hyundai Venue (52 PP100) ranks highest in the compact SUV segment while
· Hyundai Creta (63 PP100) ranks highest in the SUV segment.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.53 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
- Indian Auto Industry Forced to Dance to Government's Changing Tunes
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- 2023 Honda CB200X launched in India at Rs 1.47 lakh
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed