HOFELE-Design GmbH to launch at the Geneva International Motor Show 2020
HOFELE the German automotive design and engineering company that designs, manufactures and supplies Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles with BESPOKE exterior styling features and luxuriously appointed interiors will be launching a range of new models at the Geneva International Motor Show, March 5 15.
The HOFELE brand has been in existence for over 30 years, but their 2018 appointment by Daimler AG as a contractual partner for Mercedes-Benz saw a new beginning for the company. Now working exclusively with Mercedes-Benz models HOFELE offers their clients the chance to own a truly unique vehicle. Owning a Mercedes-Benz is the goal of many, owning a Mercedes-Benz by HOFELE is for those who not only want the best, they also want exclusivity.
The company has not yet released the full details of the models to be unveiled at the Geneva show, but they have released these black & white teaser images on their event page - https://www.hofele-genevamotorshow.com/gims2020 and a search of the HOFELE social media pages indicate we can expect to see BESPOKE versions of Mercedes-Benz SUV's and possibly even the EQC.
See the new models by HOFELE at Geneva International Motor Show 2020
Hall 6 Booth 6252
March 5 15, 2020
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh