Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Launched in India
The new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV launched, today, in India with a special introductory price of INR 29,90,000 Lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). The deliveries of the vehicle will commence from today at La Maison Citroën phygital showrooms across the country.
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV - Introductory Prices (variant wise) (ex-showroom Delhi)
|Feel (Mono-Tone)||INR 29,90,000 lakhs|
|Feel (Bi-Tone)||INR 30,40,000 lakhs|
|Shine (Mono-Tone/Bi-Tone)||INR 31,90,000 lakhs|
CITROËN 360° COMFORT STRATEGY FOR INDIA
To make the Citroën ownership extremely comfortable, the company is launching Citroën Future Sure for Indian customers. This comprehensive package allows customers to Own a Citroën with an easy monthly payment of INR 49,999, including an assured future value on the C5 Aircross SUV. The package also includes Routine Maintenance, Extended Warranty, Roadside assistance and an on-road financing for upto 5 years.
Another live example of Citroën's India-first initiatives are La Maison Citroën phygital dealerships in 10 cities
New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chennai. At these showrooms, customers get to experience the seamless, omni-channel retail concept through
ATAWADAC (AnyTime, AnyWhere, AnyDevice, AnyContent). A full digital ecosystem will link seamlessly the digital experience of customers and will enrich the journey at the showroom with ATAWADAC reception Bar, High Definition (HD) 3D configurator, Citroën Origins touchscreen. Available both, online and at La Maison Citroën dealerships, the HD 360° 3D Configurator offers real time 3D visualization that renders visuals in an extremely realistic way.
Citroën is launching 100% direct online buying for the C5 Aircross SUV. Customers in over 50 Indian cities
(online network city list in appendix) outside the dealer network will be covered through this direct online initiative and can order directly from the factory. A dedicated e-commerce-enabled website with a seamless journey for selection of finance, insurance, annual maintenance packages, extended warranty as well as trade-in of the existing car is available. Customers will be supported by a dedicated Test Drive fleet, E-sales advisor, Virtual Product Demo and a Doorstep Delivery facility.
For the aftersales network named the L'Atelier Citroën, the company will offer unique services:
- Remote diagnostics supported by comprehensive warranty and 100% parts availability to assure customers of a stress-fee ownership experience.
- Service on Wheels will enhance reach and availability for customers covering majority of common repairs at customer's doorstep.
- These services will be backed by a pan-India Road Side Assistance service, which will reach customers within 3 hours in majority of locations across the country.
All this represents Citroën Service Promise and it would mean "Comfort at Your Fingertips" for customers.
For the first time in India, consumers will be able to review their product and ownership experience through our online review website: Citroën Advisor. A highly successful model across the world, this allows customers to rate their dealership, their car and their sales consultants. This pioneering tool in the automotive world has evolved over time with a range of features that enables Citroën to stay one step ahead in terms of transparency and proximity to its customers.
Vincent Cobée, Chief Executive Officer, Citroën, said, "The India launch of the new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV is a very proud moment for all of us at Citroën. The Citroën C5 Aircross SUV definitely goes beyond market expectations, addressing all the needs in terms of design, comfort, roominess, equipment and powertrain. Its international success and modern technology will certainly satisfy Indian customers, who deserve nothing less than a world-class product. The Citroën C5 Aircross SUV will establish our brand in India and showcase what Citroën is capable of. With this launch, Citroën starts a new chapter in India and you can expect a lot of action in the next coming months, with the reveal of the first vehicle from our new family of B-segment cars."
Roland Bouchara, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Citroën India, says, "We are excited to launch the new C5 Aircross that embodies all the elements of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® program. This ties up very well with our brand ethos of Citroën 360 degree comfort to enhance the overall customer experience. We are focused on improving the well-being of people by the seamless customer experience, human-centricity and how well we are integrated digitally through our La Maison Citroën phygital network. Through our disruptive products and services, we are challenging the status-quo and reinventing the car buying and distribution model in India. With over 1000 pre-bookings till date, the C5 Aircross is clearly one of the most anticipated SUVs in India and we are looking forward to our journey in India with this launch."
NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV
The flagship SUV from Citroën is assembled in India at the Company's plant in Thiruvallur, near Chennai. This 'Comfort Class SUV' has a distinguished dynamic design and is available in four body colours and an optional black roof, for a personalised look. Today, globally, the brand's leadership is illustrated by its "unique comfort" signature and embodied by the five key aims of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® Programme illustrated in the new
Citroën C5 Aircross SUV:
- Flying Carpet Effect for cushioning the discomfort from road bumps through the Progressive Hydraulic Cushions® equipped suspension system, exclusively developed by Citroën.
- A stress-free travel environmentCocooned in Comfort with Acoustic Front Windscreen & Front Window glasses, Advanced Comfort Seats and 3 individually sliding, reclining & modular rear seats that fold flat to offer a class leading boot space.
- Panoramic Life with brighter and airier cabin and relaxing views of the scenery outside especially with its Panoramic Sunroof (Shine variant)
- Intuitive Technologies to simplify life on-board which include the unique Grip Control® System with multiple drive surface options, Blind Spot Monitoring System, Park Assist feature which enables you to park the car with only the brake and accelerator control while the car steers itself, Foot Operated Hands free Electric Tailgate (Shine variant), Engine Stop & Start function, a 31.24 cm Digital Driver Display, a 20.32 cm Infotainment Touchscreen with Apple CarPlayâ¢ & Android Auto amongst a host of other technological features.
- Powerful yet refined 2.0 litre Diesel Engine and 8-speed "Efficient Automatic Transmission". The C5 Aircross SUV offers best-in-class Fuel Efficiency of 18.6 kmpl (ARAI certified)
- With10 key Driving and Safety aids, customers can experience comfort for mind along with the driving comfort.
The new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV has been launched in 4 colours Pearl White, Tijuca Blue, Cumulus Grey & Perla Nera Black. These are available in both full body colour and bi-tone options with a wide range of accessories on offer.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs