CEAT Tyres extends warranty on all tyres by three months
Leading tyre manufacturer CEAT Tyres, has extended warranty period by an additional 3 months across the range of CEAT products in India. The decision was taken by the company to express their support to the customers amidst the 2nd wave of pandemic, with many states announcing lockdowns.
The warranty extension by three months is applicable for the products with standard warranty expiring in between 1st April 2021 to 31st June 2021.
Mr. Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd, said, "We understand our customers will be facing restriction in movement in several states due to the recent wave of Covid pandemic. The three-month extension on all our products ensures that our customers continue to get the benefit of the warranty during these trying times."
All the nationwide dealerships of CEAT Tyres will pass on the benefits of extended warranty to all its customers.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh